søndag 8. februar 2015

..:Lilac Wish Lace Shawl :..



Pattern : Lilac Wish Lace Shawl by Alina Appasov
Yarn: Garnstudio DROPS Alpaca in color grålilla
Needles: 3,5 mm



 

This is not the biggest shawl I have ever made, but I think one of the most delicate ones:)
It fits my daughter who is 5 years old perfect, but she hasn't gotten it yet. I was thinking of adding it to my giftbasket for a while - and think about it :)
It's a lovely pattern to knit, it's a great pattern!
And seriously - when I got to the border I couldn't find myself putting it away. So the border took me about a day - all day - hehe.
Fun knit, in a my absolutely favourite yarn!
But if I am going to knit this again - in a bigger size I need to do it in a thicker yarn.



6 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for sharing such an informative information.

    SvarSlett